The mission of the Women's Caucus for Art is to create community through art, education, and social activism.
We are committed to
- recognizing the contributions of women in the arts
- providing women with leadership
opportunities and professional development
- expanding networking and exhibition opportunities for women
- supporting local, national, and global art activism
- advocating for equity in the arts for all
The Women’s Caucus for Art-New Hampshire (WCA-NH)
WCA-NH is working with MOAP to organize the artists and the art exhibition. The New Hampshire Chapter was started in 1995. The NH chapter is one of the largest chapters in WCA with about 100 members. www.wcanh.org.